Personal injury law is one of the most highly competitive practice areas. The challenge for most PI attorneys is how to attract the most lucrative cases to your practice without wasting a lot of time chasing the cases that won’t deliver much to your bottom line.
While there is no magic formula for guaranteeing those high-dollar personal injury cases will immediately start flowing in, there are steps you can take to increase your chances. And you can learn exactly what those steps are in my upcoming free webinar on Wednesday, Sept. 25, at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT, designed specifically for personal injury lawyers: How to Land More 6-Figure Injury Cases Every Month While Spending Less Money.
The Rainmaker Institute has worked with over 20,000 attorneys over the past two decades, including some of the fastest-growing, most profitable PI firms in the nation. We will share with you the proven strategies they have used to attract six-figure injury cases, including:
- Where to focus your marketing activities for a higher ROI while reducing your marketing spend.
- 7 lead conversion strategies proven to provide higher-paying cases.
- 3 steps you need to take to ensure you get more lucrative cases than your competitors (plus the reasons they are getting them).
- The #1 lead conversion killer, a mistake you need to stop making.
- 3 ways to get prospects to sign up before they shop their case.
- A case study of one PI firm that tripled its lead conversion rate in only 90 days.
My co-presenter for this webinar is Mark Sullivan, co-founder and president of Legal TV Leads. Mark has over 20 years of experience in lead generation and conversion experience as an executive for Tribune Broadcasting in Chicago as well as other major station groups and marketing agencies.
You can register online now for this complimentary webinar on Wednesday, Sept. 25, at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT on How to Land More 6-Figure Injury Cases Every Month While Spending Less Money.
NOTE: If our webinar schedule doesn’t work for you, register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the live webinar to watch at your convenience.